Thursday, September 1, 2011

new album ♫♪

hi everyone! so as mentioned in my last post, i have more news to share with you all. im going to arrange my own ameba pico katy perry sort-of cd thing XP but trust me, itll be awesome! the songs on the album will basically be real katy perry songs but different ones mashed up together to create a new song that has a whole different meaning than the original song/s. here's what you can expect from the album: a collaboration with nicki minaj, a collaboration with rihanna, and a brand spankin new song by me. :) here's the songlist:
1. teenage lovin' featuring nicki minaj
2. beautiful (the title of the album)
3. (she used to be) golden featuring rihanna
yes, it's a three song album XD but trust me, its gonna be amazing :) anyways, once these songs are recorded i will post all three of them here on my blog. baiii
~katy

No comments:

Post a Comment