Saturday, November 12, 2011

blue hurr :3

hi chikitas :)


so yesterday my daughter dyed her hair dark blue and i decided to do the same so now we have matching hair! lol


in real life, katy perry has pink hair, but on pico i just dye my hair black although my natural hair color is blonde. (which is true for rl life kp as well)


i think ill dye it black again in about a month i wanted to change my hair. :P


or a different color? if you guys wanna see me dye my hair on pico a different color, leave your suggestions below and i will probably dye it next month or something. anyways, heres a picture of my and my daughter sporting our new hair color. :D



she originally wanted to dye it purple, but this was the closest we coud get; its like navy blue with purple and black highlights. :3



stay tuned for updates on my pico life! bye!



~katy

No comments:

Post a Comment