Monday, February 20, 2012

bored with pico

OK so i know i havent posted in a while but there really isnt anything exciting happening to me on pico anymore. :( hopefully i can find something to post, but for now im just bored with my pico life. on the bright side, i can start my tour sometime this year, because katy perry just released her new single "part of me" and i have the song at the bottom of my blog in case you havent heard it yet. her album teenage dream: the complete confection will be coming out sometime this year i believe, so once it does i shall have a pico world tour! idk maybe i should take a break from pico cuz it just gets more boring every time i go on. (shocker bc i used to LOVE pico) but yeah, or maybe i might quit being pico katy perry. ive considered it, but...idk i think ill stay this way for a while and then see. ok bye!
~katy

No comments:

Post a Comment