Saturday, February 19, 2011

MY PICO'S IN JAPAN!


hey guyssss!! so my pico just made it to tokyo, japan! im having a great time rite now! the first picture is me in my hotel room, and the second is a picture of my pico visiting the kaminari-mon, which is supposebly (sp?) a popular tourist attraction in tokyo! my pico is staying in japan for the week. as you can see, ive already bought a few souviniers! the flower and bead hair accessory im wearing is from the lady with brown hair that sells japanese clothes and accessories in nakamise street and the travel tote im carrying is from the girl at rina rina in shibuya 106, which is the japanese department store. i used this months token to buy my hair accessory and the tote was only 500 gummies. this vacation is going to rock!! right now my picos in a japanese supermarket picking up some goodies. ^^ now im "getting my nails done" and the japanese salon! hmm ill go with a french mani and pedi to match my pink outfit! this may sound stupid, but with ur imagination, you can take a vacation ANYWHERE! i remember i had a great time in hawaii on pico too. noww im having lunch at the cafe downstairs of my hotel. :) btw the hotel im in is called the chameleon hotel and i stayed there during my trip to hawaii too. its a pretty sik hotel, if u ask me! kk well bi for now! :D have a great feb vacation both on and off pico!

No comments:

Post a Comment