Monday, April 18, 2011

Fashion Show!

Hey everyone! Emzilylala herree :) so today on pico i went to the champ-elysees fashion show in paris, france! it was amazing and i had the best seats, too! i even got to meet up with the designer of the clothes tht the models were wearing after the fashion show and i purchased an exotic purple head band designed by him as a sovinier! hes my idol :D so here are some pictures i took from the fashion show: look! its me and the famous french designer! dontcha love my new purple headband? and get this: he asked me to be one of his models!! eeeep! :) i said yes, since i only work part time at the medical center (im a doctor on pico) and i will have time to work with him! i was rlly happy! well, ttfn bc i got a photoshoot i need to get to! bye!

have a happy pico life! me and my friend becca decked out in french stuff lolz :D bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment