Saturday, March 12, 2011

I HAV SUCCEEDED!!

wanna kno who tht hot pico is??
well... hes my bf on pico!! and on pico ONLY.
he loves me :D i finally found som1!! haha im happy noww
and i redid my room! its gonna b candyland themed and heres wat i have so far:

u likee? i like it :) and btw u can buy these things such as biscut chairs, ice cream, and whipped cream at chloes house and nyc downtown in celebration of picos first anniversiry! im rlly happy. todays just one of those great days where i can relax n do stuff like PLAY ON AMEBA PICO! lol i loveee pico. u shld deff check out nyc downtown and chloes house since it is DECKED OUT in frosting, cake, and all tht sweet stuff and it looks so good i wanna eat it!! haha lol

so yaa i hope u like my candyland room. DONT COPY IT UNLESS IDK U

its not the final design yet ima change the wallpaper prob and stuff so ya

thts all i hav for today! buh bi! have a happy pico life!!

1 comment: