Friday, August 12, 2011

i lost my voice :O my adventure to... the medical center -_-||

hi people

so i like lost half my voice today. see what happened was, i had to give a private concert to this girl and her baby daughter, which went well. but usually before my concert i like to drink something like lemon flavored iced tea or even just water. helps me sing, but its not like i cant sing without drinking something before a show. so today i didnt drink anything and after my throat was pretty dry. i then went to my tourbus, where it was air conditioned. i felt a little cold and sleepy, so i went into my bed and took a nap. when i woke up, my voice was half gone and my throat hurt everytime i swallowed. my boss gave me some water to drink but it didnt really help so i went to the medical center and the doctor had to take my tonsils out. i wasnt nervous or anything i just wanted to get better so i could sing for my fans again. i didnt want this to get in the way of anything cuz i was in the middle of my CFD tour. the doctor says i have to stay in the hospital for 2 days so i cant really perform for the next few days. but once im back on track, ill do as many concerts as i can. :) my boss came into my room when they got taken out and bought me a cute stuffed bear as a get well gift. :D


ill let you guys kno once i feel better :) bye!


~katy

No comments:

Post a Comment