Tuesday, July 5, 2011

a day in the life of pico katy perry

ok so i changed my look again
a lot
in fact, my name is not emzilylala (ill miss tht name) but change is good bc now im KATY PERRY! i have a concert stage in my room and i already had two concerts, which filled up rlly fast first but then some ppl started to leave after one song but some ppl stayed. hopefully, ill have a sold out concert one day ;) katy had a photoshoot a few days ago bc im going to b on the cover of picostar magazine (my manager, becca, was with me she was taking pics) and i have some behind the scenes footage!



we have just arrived at fumika okana's room! time to take pictures!



this picture was the one that actually ended up on the magazine cover :)after a long day of being katy perry, i decided to go to a chocolate cafe/bakery and i picked up a few cupcakes to share since i looove cupcakes! ♥


ill make another post after this about my katy perry california dreams tour merchandise! youll see ;) byeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment