Wednesday, July 6, 2011

launching my purr perfume in canada!

ok so today in the morning, even before my concert, i launched my purr perfume in toronto, canada. the press asked me questions and all tht so here they are:




Q:






A: well my fans can expect to have a photo opp with me after the whole performance and during the concert, a lot of fun! i think the california dreams tour is going to be amazing and i have great costumes and special effects picked out as well and i built a stage in my room to perform on. im sure my fans will love it!



Q:


A: i think that it's the perfect scent for spring and summer. its very sweet and feminine, just like my personality. i made this perfume for my fans so they can have a little peice of me in a bottle :) im very happy that canada is able to have "purr" available to them now.


Q: how did you come up with the design of the bottle?


A: well, as some people may know, i absolutely ADORE cats, i have a few of my own and purple is one of my favorite colors, so i made a purple cat bottle! :D


Q: when is your tour going to end?


A: well my california dreams tour on pico lasts all summer long, so itll probably end by the end of august.


so yeah, that's it! cya!


~katy

No comments:

Post a Comment