Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Last 2 chapters from my autobio :)

CHAPTER 8: MY FIRST TOUR

the first concert tour i ever had was the "hello katy" tour, which was pretty short. it wasnt huge, unlike the california dreams tour im having now. putting me on tour turned out to be successful and a good idea. it was a great experience being on tour. i knew i wanted to do something like that again. the venues were great, the lighting and special effects were awesome and so was the crowd! ill never forget my hello katy tour, the concerts that started it all. :)


CHAPTER 9: CALIFORNIA DREAMS #LEZZDOTHIS
my california dreams tour is going to be EPIC! first stop: lisbon, portugal. i went touring in europe before i came to the US. its febuary and im in my sparkly heart dress, waiting for my manager to say: who's ready for katy perry???? thats my signal. finally, i hear more and more people packing into my room (which is where all my concerts are held) when its time, i go out onstage. i start talking to my fans, and then the music to teenage dream starts.


THE END! i hope you enjoyed the book! dont forget to order your hard copy now!


~katy

No comments:

Post a Comment