Monday, July 11, 2011

a message to my haterz

hello lovlies
and hello uglies (if u came to my concert today and the days before and u r a hater)
id just like to get the message out tht sometimes when i have concerts i might get a few people at my concert who tell me im ugly or say booo or u suck and stuff like that. heres my response: FUCK YOU, GET A LIFE BC UR PROBABLY A FREAKING 10 YEAR OLD ASSHOLE WHO HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO IN LIFE THAN SIT BEHIND THE COMPUTER ON UR FAT ASS AND SAY MEAN THINGS TO KATY PERRY (not the real one) some people on pico are real bitches. so after a person hates on me, i go to their rooms after the concert and write a little message ;) so peace out HATER and dont come to my concert CUNT OR ILL KICK YOUR WIMPY SLUT ASS!!!! OK AND IF UR A FAN, SORRY ABOUT THT BUT IM IN A BAD MOOD
~katy

No comments:

Post a Comment