Friday, July 8, 2011

My Candylicious Dream-An AutoBiography by Pico Katy Perry

ok soo i decided tht im going to write my own book! its going to be like an auto bio by me, pico katy perry! i will do 2 chapters each day, since each chapter's gonna be kinda short! well, hope u enjoy!

CHAPTER 1-HOW IT ALL STARTED
some people might ask me questions about being katy perry. how does it feel? do u have any haters? what r your fans like? are you very busy? how did you become famous? well i can answer those questions for you in this book. it all started one day when i was just sitting in my room with a friend (who is now my boss). i was really bored, and after meeting lady gaga, i felt like i wanted to be successful just like her. i wanted to have fans and i wanted to have concerts. i wanted my pico life to be more exciting. in real life, i really wanna be like that. so why not do it on pico? where i can live my dream in a little cartoon game on facebook. and so i swapped my red curly hair for long black hair, and changed my red vampire eyes into regular blue ones. from then on, i knew what i wanted. i worked hard and did lots of dress reharsals. at first, i didnt know what celebrity i wanted to be. i decided to be katy perry. my favorite :). and so i made my friend, becca my boss and my other friend, melissa, as my make up artist and wardrobe/costume assistant.

CHAPTER 2-MEET MY CREW
becca and melissa are both very good friends of mine. we hang out all the time. but i can never do a concert without rebecca. what if something goes wrong? plus, shes the one that always starts the concert and everything and gets the crowd settled once they enter my room. im very grateful to have a boss like her. and melissa, shes also a really big person in my life. she does my make up (so i dont have to go onstage looking like crap) and picks out my costumes for me. i think my crew is amazing and i couldnt be here without them. :)

oh what the hell lets do another chapter, shall we?

CHAPTER 3-KITTY PURRY
this chapter is dedicated all to my adorable kitten, kitty purry. shes tan and oh so cute! i got her in new zealand at the pet farm. shes passionate and affable. shes with me all the time and i absolutely love her! im sure if kitty could read, shed love the fact that i titled a chapter after her! :D i bought kitty after i got a lot of ag. i knew i wanted a pet kitten so the first thing i did was go to the pet farm and i bought her for 400 ag, which is the cheapest pets can get. but kitty is very important to me and i think that shes the best cat ever! kitty likes to sleep on my lap and we play together all the time. kitty's birthday is coming up (august 5th) and im planning on getting her a special present. ;) i love kitty!!
~katy

No comments:

Post a Comment