Friday, July 15, 2011

katy perry pico's everyday make up look tutorial ♥

so this is just going to be a quick post about my pico's everyday make up look so heres how you can achieve katy perry pico's make up look! here's a picture first:




so heres what you need for this look:




lips: you will need a bright pink lipstick. i use the VS make up lipstick in "be mine" which is a pretty hot pink color. then, i go over the lipstick with my clear beauty rush minty lip shine, also from VS.




face: for foundation, i use my MAC pro longwear SPF 10 foundation in NC20. for blush, i use my signature blush that i use almost every day, which is the urban decay afterglow glide on cheek tint in "crush".




eyes: i use my 24/7 urban decay waterproof liquid eyeliner in perversion, which is just black. for mascara, i use my sephora atomic volume mascara. before applying any eyeshadow, i first use my urban decay eyeshadow primer potion (the original one) and then start applying my eyeshadow. i usually use a shimmery black, like my VS silk eye shadow-sparkle in fierce. then i use my beauty rush (from vs) wet/dry shadow in crystal ball around the top of the black shadow and i also apply a little over the black. for my eyebrows, i use my MAC brow set in "show-off".




i hope you enjoyed this little blogpost :) bi!




~katy

No comments:

Post a Comment